Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Does the World Seem Like This to You???













Downsizing my postcards today. Listing on Ebay. I just had to list this one today! Fits the world this week! Cute! Artist: Art Strader. Designer: Coralie Dixon Sparre. Old 1982 Art Strader Comic postcard. The Whole World's Cockeyed! Mike Roberts Color Production.

About 3.5 inches by about 5.5 inches. Not new and not used. The usual "not new" condition exists of back of postcard with age discoloration that goes with its age. Great for post card collectors, card makers, crafters and/or scrap bookers. I am downsizing my postcard collection during the coming months and selling those I am not going to use to make my postcard notecards... individually or in lots here on Ebay Auctions til they are all gone. Their ages vary. I have a lot of postcards going up for sale that I originally bought online labeled 1950's -70's. But I also have postcards in the lots that came out of family houses where the people lived for 50 and 68 years.I only list individual postcards that I would feel satisfied buying. But if they arrive and you are not satisfied, feel free to email me within 7 days of receiving them.If interesting on bidding on this postcard click here:http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290450022940&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

No comments:

Post a Comment