Saturday, June 19, 2010

Are there any heroes or good guys left in America?

http://www.aolnews.com/article/nungesser-la-pols-cozy-with-oil-industry-before-bp-spill/19521050 There go my oil spill heroes!

But wait! I found one in the above article! Len Bahr!  A Baltimoreian at that! Cool! Growing up in the same years there I did but never knew him! Check out his blog
http://lacoastpost.com/blog/?p=24403

So I have decided that Baltimore connects to most of the heroes of today like the "six links to Kevin Bacon" trivia game! Not necessarily born there but heroes who were there at some time in their lives.
So I am starting here on my downsizer blog a section called Heroes ..six or less links to Baltimore! So Len becomes #3 on the list of past and present people who enlighten and help others beyond the ordinary, do their best and make us proud! These are people who learned from their mistakes, corrected their mistakes and moved on into a better part of their lives or  are just heroes who have stayed heroes!

So if you are one or know one put that in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment