Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Butterfly Butterfly Fly Away!

















Butterfly! Butterfly! Fly Away from where? Dances? Work? Church? To where will it go next? Ohhh...a downsizing in the jewelry area. I love these pins' simplicity! These two lovely rhinestones silvertone butterfly chained pins came from a Maryland estate. I do not have any history on their age or what their metal material is or where they flew. The rhinestones seem to be glued in and not pronged. The rhinestones in the middle of each pin seem to have darkening behind them and need someone who knows how to clean them. I love the primitive feel to these pieces. Their clasps work and one is tight I guess from their age. Each butterfly is about an inch wide at their widest from wing to wing. The chain linking the two pins is about 1 3/4 inches from one end to the other end.Looking for a new owner to enjoy!I only list items that I would feel satisfied buying. But if it arrives and you are not satisfied, feel free to email me within 7 days of receiving it and get your money back. Click here if interested in bidding on Ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290450096014

No comments:

Post a Comment