Monday, September 27, 2010

Remember Casper the Friendly Ghost?



















Downsizers, remember this guy? I remember
 when I was a kid going to my mother's friend's
 house who had piles higher than me of comic
 books! It was as cool seeing that many comics
 as getting a new item from Amazon is for me
 today! Oh and I remember trading comics and
 stretching out with the new ones on a
comfortable spot on the floor near everyone
 but far enough away their sounds didn't
bother me reading the comic book.
I can remember feeling like I walked right
into the world of Casper or the other comic
characters!
The colors and even the smell of comic books
was neat!
Anyway it is bye bye Casper the Friendly Ghost
when we can find him a new home! Check out
the details of this comic book at my newest store location:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290572569548

No comments:

Post a Comment