Thursday, September 30, 2010

Meet the kid who I bet makes a million in his lifetime!




































Got up one retired morning a couple of weeks ago and we found this
 duct taped to our front door. It is a 8 inches by about 11 inches piece
of white paper. Check out all the coloring!!!!
I think this is the coolest business card I have ever received!
It is handmade, colored with crayon, NOT COPIED!
Look at the specifics in this...times..prices...details in animals...
the extras...and we don't even  have a dog! But if you live in Florida on
our street let me know and I will give you the name and address I have
covered! This goes in the top 10 of creative and hard working
ideas of kids' projects that have passed through my hands since
 I started teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment