Sunday, May 29, 2011

So What's A Jay Pin Curler?????

I have be researching what this is. It is from a Maryland estate. We remember it was used with hair.
The only place I found a lot of nice vintage hair items was on;
Check them out if you are into hair vintage items!
I asked them what it was and they said a Jay pin curler.
I don't know if there are any other pieces or missing parts.
But check it out here:

No comments:

Post a Comment