Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Clear and Glassy with a Swirley Thang in it

 


I am listing my 997+ marbles one last time in an Ebay auction one by one. If they sell profit goes to charity.  .
 Some real gems in these listings.
I collected marbles in the 1980s and 1990s from Virginia and Maryland yard sales, estate sales and auctions.
 And from a great Kentucky Mikes Rock Shop near Cave City on our vacation trips to Missouri during those  years..
 I have no clue of value and mixed them all together so I am selling one by one. If they don't sell in a 7 day auction
 I am throwing them away. If they sell I will be happy people out there wanted them

This one is clear glass with a swirlymulticolored thang in it.
I have always loved marbles for their individual beauty and the way mixing them up increases their beauty. 




No comments:

Post a Comment