Friday, November 30, 2012

Theadora Brack Scents & Paris

Reading this article by Theadora Brack took me back to the time of beautiful scents that drifted our way as we walked past people in downtown stores in Baltimore, sat near them in church pews or riding somewhere in our cars,  and also when we sprayed ours on as we readied ourselves for each new day....looking at our trays of various shapes, brands and colors and picking the one we thought would fit our upcoming day!

And it made me realize how much I miss this part of my Baltimore past! Today too often we fear offending others with our choices! Too bad I say! Let's take back ownership of our scents' domains and "let er spray!"

One of Theadora's reader comments mentioned the types of scents in today's stores being so different from those long ago. So true.

Hmmm. I don't even remember if they still make my ol fav: Samsura...think I'll Google it right now.

Don't miss this posting by Theadora Brack:
 http://peopleplacesandbling.com/2012/11/29/paris-scents-and-sensitivity-day-tripping/

No comments:

Post a Comment