Wednesday, January 23, 2013

This blogger is Soooo ......

I ran into this blogger's writings while setting up my new Word Press blog this month. Don't miss his writings! He escaped to Maine from some other Yankee location up in the northeast and writes from there. Remember how we would look forward to a certain section of the Baltimore Sun or your favorite location's newspaper  every morning to start your day? Well his is one of mine!
To me his writings ride on the edge of giftedness and madness which I love. His topics vary from day to day which I love.
His blog today, for example, is about running outdoors unplugged vs the dangers of running indoors on the treadmill...
Set your brain's right side free and check him out:
http://moviewriternyu.wordpress.com/2013/01/22/how-far-do-i-need-to-run-to-start-burning-off-my-psychoses/

No comments:

Post a Comment