Saturday, April 17, 2010

Kindle & Amazon

I got an Amazon Kindle for Christmas and I just love it! I have done more reading since Christmas than in all the years since I retired from teaching!

I love reading about 5 books at the same time and switch back and forth.

Right now I am enjoying Ben Franklin's autobiography, Anne Tylers book Digging to America, Apothecary's Daughter, Kindle Hints and as of yesterday latest edition of The New Rules of Marketing and PR: How to Use Social Media, Blogs, News Releases, Online Video, and Viral Marketing to Reach Buyers Directly . Really interesting!

I love our Kindle's size and the font sizes! You can even put the audio on and listen while you travel!

And what makes it all run smoothly is how organized Amazon is with anything you want to use on it or with it... newspapers, blogs, mags, books, etc! Books download in a minute! No more waiting or wasting gas going to the stores!

You have a question or concern with Amazon and they have an easy to reach phone number that gets your phone number and they call you back instantly. And get this, USPS, no insurance needed to keep customers happy! AND their shipping is fast and nothing broken YET. Hmmm maybe the government should let Amazon give the USPS competition!

I sell books on Amazon and they are organized there too.

Anyway long live the Kindle!

No comments:

Post a Comment