Monday, May 22, 2017

Amazon treats their sellers way different than their buyers.

Has anyone else had Amazon FBM book listings deleted without telling you because of inactivity. I mainly sell on Ebay but  had a few books older ones over on Amazon. I couldn't get in because my password was not accepted in the seller area. I called and was told my seller account had been deleted  because of inactivity and yes I had not been told. No way to get info I put in there in details, prices or titles. I asked to complain and was shifted around . I reminded them I like many others are also big Amazon buyers and they should treat us better. So beware keep your info somewhere so if they delete your listings/inventory you won't lose it all and have to start over moving them to Ebay or Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment